MUNI KYOTO’s Efforts to Combat Infection with the COVID19
Our Initiatives in Public Spaces
- Checking the health status of guests
- Placing alcohol disinfectant
- Wearing masks by hotel staff members
- Cleaning rooms with disinfectant wipes
- Installing acrylic partitions at the front desk and reception
Our Request to Guests
- If you have a fever or are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting the hotel.
- If you feel unwell, please inform the nearest staff member.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we ask for your cooperation in disinfecting your hands with alcohol, taking your temperature with a non-contact thermometer, and wearing a mask inside the building.
- Hotel staff members always wear masks, wash their hands, disinfect their fingers, gargle, and take their temperatures when they arrive at work.
- We provide one bottle of alcohol spray for disinfectant per person in the guest rooms and restaurants.
- Room cleaning and turndown service are available upon request during your stay.